10.10.2009

Happy 18 Lali! | Felices 18 Lali!

Today, 18 years ago, was born the best person in the world. Her name is Mariana Elizabeth Esposito Herrera, AKA: Lali Esposito. She shines my life all the days... She is my INSPIRATION! Since the first time I saw her, I knew she'll be important in my life. I could never forget the first chapter of 'Rincon the Luz' in 2003, the day that she became my idol.
About 3 years ago, 2 awesomes persons, Romi & Ale, created a forum called 'Lal Esposito'. There I knew the best persons... About 2 years ago, with 4 of those persons, we became a JB's fans, my first jonatics friends...
So, Lali, THANKS exist!




Hoy, hace 18 años, nacio la mejor persona del mundo. Su nombre es Mariana Elizabeth Esposito Herrera, AKA: Lali Esposito. Ella ilumina mi vida todos los dias... Ella es mi INSPIRACION. Desde la primera vez que la vi, supe que seria muy importante en mi vida. Nunca voy a olvidar el pimer capitulo de 'Rincon de Luz', el dia que se convitio en mi idola.
Hace unos 3 años, 2 increibles personas, Romi & Ale, crearon un foro llamado 'Lali Espoito'. Ahi conoci a las mejores personas... Hace unos 2 años, con 4 de esas personas (Yami, Mafer, Suky & Ani), nos volvimos fans de los JB, mis primeras amigas jonaticas...
Entonces, Lali, GRACIAS POR EXISTIR

No comments:

Post a Comment